Passionate about watches and want to share your knowledge? We have the perfect opportunity for you! We're always looking for guest bloggers to write for The Watch Index. You can choose your own topic, or you can reach out and ask an editor for a recommended topic. If you decide to choose your own topic, please select a topic that we have not already covered on our site.
Unforunately we are not able to publish every submission, but if you follow our guidelines below, you'll have a much better chance of seeing your article on our site.
- Articles should be a minimum of 600 words and a maximum of 3,000 words
- Articles should be organized with an introduction and distinct sections. Avoid a solid block of text!
- Articles should include some visual elements (e.g., images, infographics, videos, charts)
- Articles should be well-edited for organization, flow, style, and grammar
Need an article idea? We're always looking for articles on the following topics:
- Watch reviews
- Vintage watches
- Information for beginner watch collectors
- Watch history
- Watch how-to articles
Once you've completed your article, please email it in a Word document to Kristin Anderson at email@example.com. After your article is submitted, one of our editors will review it and send you an email in 1 to 2 weeks, notifying you of either its acceptance or rejection.
If you would like additional information or topic ideas, please feel free to reach out to Kristin Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in writing for The Watch Index!